- Providing incubators for the dissemination and sharing of professional educational knowledge.
- Educating student-teachers liberally to be highly effective teachers and instructional leaders within their respective disciplines so that they are knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of child and adolescent development.
- Grooming educators to be proficient in the use of research methodology to ensure that all learners, regardless of ability and capability, diversity of background, or other individual differences, will reach their full learning potential.
- Consolidate and reinforce the capacity and capabilities of the support staff to perform to their true potential in order to reinforce the work of the academics to synchronize and harmonize their work to maximize the potential of the school.
- School of Educational Studies primary mission is to push frontiers of educational knowledge, augment and elevate the citizens of Malaysia, the region and the world.
- As part of an APEX University, School of Educational Studies shall assume the responsibility to accomplish excellence in teaching and learning, education, research, scholarship, creative activity, outreach, and engagement to establish itself as the nation's finest teacher-education research institution.
Education in Malaysia is an on-going effort towards further developing the potential of individuals in a holistic and integrated manner, so as to produce individuals who are intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and physically balanced and harmonious, based on firm belief in God. Our efforts are focused towards creating Malaysian http://rxleader.com/ citizen who are knowledgeable and competent, who possess high moral standards, and who are responsible and capable of achieving a high level of personal well-being and able to contribute to the harmony and prosperity of the family, the society and the nation at large.
The teacher, who is noble in character, progressive and scientific in outlook, committed to uphold the aspirations of the nation, and cherishes the national cultural heritage, ensures the development of the individual and the preservation of a united, democratic, progressive and disciplined society.