- Anna Christina Abdullah, Susila Marimuthu, Michael Liau,(2003). A study on the use of higher order thinking skills in the teaching of English language in schools in Penang. In P. Ambigapathy et al. (eds.); English Language Literacy: Research and Reflections, University Putra Malaysia Press.
- Nor Hashimah Hashim, Aminah Ayob & Anna Christina Abdullah. (2006) Gaya Hidup Sihat: Amalan Bersarapan & Aktiviti Fizikal Kanak-kanak Prasekolah (Healthy Lifestyle: Breakfast Practice & Physical Activities of Preschoolers) In Abdul Rashid Mohamed, Nor Hashimah Hashim , Anna Christina Abdullah & Abdul Ghani Abdullah (eds.) Trend and Issues in Early Childhood Education. Basic Education Research Unit, School of Educational Studies, USM
- Anna Christina Abdullah (2007); Socio-emotional development; in, Nor Hashimah Hashim & Yahya Che Lah (Eds.) Preschool Education Curriculum. (Perkembangan Sosioemosi Dalam Nor Hashimah Hashim & Yahya Che Lah (Ed.); Kurikulum Pendidikan Prasekolah) ; Basic Education Research Unit, USM
- Anna Christina Abdullah (2006). Penilaian Perkembangan Sosioemosi Kanak-kanak. (Assessing the Socio-emotional development of Children. In Abdul Rashid Mohamed, Nor Hashimah Hashim , Anna Christina Abdullah & Abdul Ghani Abdullah (eds.) Trend and Issues in Early Childhood Education. Basic Education Research Unit, School of Educational Studies, USM
- Lim Chap Sam, Abdul Rashid Mohamed, Anna Christina Abdullah & Hashimah Mohd. Yunus. Ethnographic Studies (2010) . In Noraini Idris (Ed); Penyelidikan dalam Pendidikan (Research in Education); McGraw Hill, Malaysia
- Anna Christina Abdullah &Nor Hashimah Hashim (2011); Prinsip Perkembangan Kanak-kanak dan Implikasi Terhadap Proses Pembelajaran Kanak-kanak, In Nooraida Yaakob et al (Eds). Pembelajaran Sains Informal; Yusran Publishing House
- Anna Christina Abdullah (2011); Inovasi dalam Kurikulum, In Nooraida Yaakob et al (Eds). Pembelajaran Sains Informal; Yusran Publishing House
- Anna Christina Abdullah (2009); Multicultural education in early childhood: Issues and challenges; Journal of International Cooperation in Education, v12; no.1; Hiroshima University, CICE,, Japan.
- Tang Keow Ngang; Anna Christina Abdullah; and Melissa Ng Lee Yen Abdullah, Principal's Professional Training Related to the Implementation of Multicultural Early Childhood Education in Malaysia, Khon Khean University Research Journal, 2011, 16, No 4.
- Ng Sook Gun and Abdullah, A.C. (2012). Preschool Practitioners' Understanding Of Project Approach. Diges Pendidik
- Phoon, H. S., Melissa, N.L.Y. and Abdullah, AC (2012). Unveiling Malaysian Preschool Teachers' Perceptions and Attitudes in Multicultural Early Childhood Education. Asia Pacific Education Researcher. DOI10.1007/s40299-012-0042-0 (ISI, Impact factor: 0.98)
- Phoon, H. S., Abdullah, A. C. and Maclagan, M. (2012). The Effect of Dialect on the Phonological Analysis of Malaysian English Speaking Children. International Journal of Speech-language Pathology,14(6), 487-498. (ISI, Impact factor: 1.12)
- Phoon, H. S., Abdullah, A. C. and Maclagan, M. (in press).The Consonant Realizations of Malay-, Chinese-, and Indian-influenced Malaysian English. Australian Journal of Linguistics. (ISI, Impact factor: 0.2)
- Phoon, H. S. and Abdullah, A. C. (in press). The Implementation of Picture Exchange Communication System: A Mother's Perspective of a Young Child with Pervasive Developmental Disorder. Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences. (Indexed in Scopus
- Anna, C. A., Tang, K. N., Melissa, N. L. Y., Norlida, A., Najeemah, M. Y., Nor Hashimah, H. and Phoon, H. S. (2012). Construction of a Model for Multicultural Education in Early Childhood through investigating the state-of-the-practice in Malaysia. Volume 1: Access to Early Childhood Education, Staff Recruitment and Training. UPPA: USM. ISBN: 978-967-399-117-4.
- Anna, C. A., Tang, K. N., Melissa, N. L. Y., Norlida, A., Najeemah, M. Y., Nor Hashimah, H. and Phoon, H. S. (2012). Construction of a Model for Multicultural Education in Early Childhood through investigating the state-of-the-practice in Malaysia. Volume 2:Curriculum, Environment and Ethos. UPPA: USM. ISBN: 978-967-399-118-1.
- Anna Christina Abdullah, Najeemah Mohd Yusuf & Norlida Ahmad (2010). Beliefs, Attitudes and Concepts Held by Preschool Teachers Pertaining to Multicultural Education. International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation. Madrid, Spain; 15-17 November, 2010.
- Nor Hashimah Hashim, Anna Christina Abdullah & Tang Keow Ngang (2010), Preschool Educators' Classroom Practices Related to Multicultural Education in Malaysia ; International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation. Madrid, Spain; 15-17 November, 2010.
- Goh Siew Siew, Anna Christina Abdullah & Melissa Ng Lee Yen Abdullah (2010). The effects of Brain Gym activities on the cognitive development of preschoolers. International Conference on Learner Diversity, 19-20 Oct. 2010, Bangi, Malaysia.
- Najeemah Mohd Yusuf, Anna Christina Abdullah & Norlida Ahmad (2010). Multicultural Education Practices In Malaysian Preschools With A Multiethnic Or Monoethnic Environment. International conference on "rethinking realities, reimagining pluralism: future landscapes of pluralism for democratic societies" 14-15 Dec. 2010,Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Bangi
- Mohd. Ali Samsuddin, Anna Christina Abdullah, Zurida Ismail, Salmiza Saleh, Maznah Ali, Jamalsafri Saibon. (2009). Nurturing and sustaining interest in science among primary school students through informal learning: Mobile science lab and mini science centre. University-Community Engagement Conference (UCEC 2009); Bayview Georgetown, Penang; 23-26 November, 2009.
- Tang Keow Ngang, Anna Christina Abdullah & Mellissa Ng Lee Yen Abdullah (2010). Professional Principal Training Related to the Implementation of Multicultural Early Childhood Education in Malaysia. 2nd East Asian International Conference on Teacher Education Research. Teacher Education for the Future – International Perspectives. 15-17 Dec. Hong Kong.
- Anna Christina Abdullah & Azeeza Begam Habeeb Noohu (2011). Empowering Communities Through University-Community Engagement: A Regional Network Initiative; CONAHEC 2011
- Visiting Professor, Centre for International Cooperation in Education (CICE); Hiroshima University, Japan; September-November 2007.
- Visiting Scholar, School of Early Childhood, Queensland University of Technology, Australia, June 2012 – February 2013
- Visiting Scholar, Faculty of Education and Social Work, University of Sydney, Australia, July 2012- November 2012
- Endeavour Research Fellowship awarded by the Department of Education, Science and Technology, Australia, Macquarie University, Sydney & University of Queensland, St. Lucia Brisbane; May-August 2007
- Shortlisted for UNESCO-APEID Wen Hui Award for Educational Innovation Malaysian National Commission for UNESCO, MoE
- Member, Editorial Board, Kajian Malaysia (Malaysian Studies)
- Member, Editorial Editorial Board, Asia Pacific Journal of Educators and Education.
- Editor, Malaysian Education Deans' Council Journal
- A Speech Screening Test for Preschool and School-aged Malay Children; Ministry of Higher Education; Exploratory Research Grant scheme
- Phonological Acquisition of Malay-English Bilingual Children Short term grant.
- Empowering Correct Pronunciation among Non-native English Speaking Learners to Pronounce Correctly using an Innovative Multimedia Pronunciation Learning Management System: Design, Development and Evaluation Study; RU
- Interacting with knowledge; interacting with people: web searching in early childhood; Australian Research Council Competitive Grant
- Kajian tahap sosialisasi kanak-kanak lepasan kelas Tabika Perpaduan terhadap perhubungan kaum dan perpaduan negara.(A study on the level of socialisation of Tabika Perpaduan pupils towards race relations and national unity); Department of National Unity & National Integration
- Constructionof a model for multicultural education in early childhood through investigating the state-of-practice in malaysia, RU grant
- The Future Direction of the Education Programmes in Public Universities: The Involvement of Staff In Community Engagement Activities; Ministry of Higher Education
- Integrating technology into project-based learning; UNESCO-Korean Funds-In-Trust.